Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Life's blessings

The smallest little blessing can mean a lifelong change. This little girl is just that. She will forever change the life of my sister. From the moment we knew she was coming we all felt joy, but it was laced with the mixed emotion of fear. Just a small fear because our faith won't let us doubt for too long. I am thankful for the amazing God I have in my life. Thank you for staying at my sisters side because I know you were the one there with a hand on her shoulder and with your grace she brought this beautiful child into this world. A few scares along the way, but even though I didn't feel any of it, I know by looking at my sisters expression that Evanni is all worth it! Worth the pain, worth the tears and worth the 37 weeks of high risk pregnancy that she endured, because it was not easy. 

This little blessing is an angel. She is proving to be a diva, but one that will have us all wrapped around her finger. Welcome home Evanni! 

No comments:

Post a Comment