Monday, September 9, 2013

I dreamt about you last night. I can't begin to explain how happy that made me.  I woke up and it was still night, I tried desperately to go back to sleep and prayed I would fall right back into the same dream.  I wanted to see you again, ask you questions, talk with you some more.  I didn't fall back asleep. So instead I stayed awake and I replayed the dream over and over again. I wanted to make sure I would remember it the next morning.  I replayed bit by bit and took in every detail possible.  This morning, my first instinct was to tell my mother that you visited me last night and my next instinct was to take her with me to visit you.  Thank you for my gift, thank you for touching my heart, thank you for still being with me.  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment