Monday, September 2, 2013

Light at the end of my tunnel...

Is there a light at the end of a tunnel? 
If there is. I must be walking through a very long tunnel. Maybe I should start running? Maybe I should stop and ask for directions? Maybe I should take a few steps back and evaluate my direction? 

No. It's either forward or backwards! But who wants to go back? I surely don't. Will going back change the outcomes? Probably not. No, I'm sure it won't. So I move forward. 

I wish I could see a slight glimpse of light, at least that would give me a glimmer of hope that there in fact, is light at the end of this tunnel. 

I'm not walking blindly, I have faith that I'll get there. Faith is about all I've got actually. So I'll continue to walk through this tunnel, maybe I'll even run, but if I see a small glimpse of light I will definitely run towards it!! 

So if I'm running now, will I get to the light at the end of the tunnel, faster? What if I run too fast and miss things along the way? I'm not sure i want to risk that. So, is there a light at the end of this tunnel? I sure hope so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment