Sunday, June 8, 2014

Mommy diary: pg 24

This month, I should be planning a baby shower for you, taking maternity photos, adding touches to your nursery. Instead I'm sad all over again cause mommy is trying her best to rest and make sure your brother or sister stays safe. I know exactly what is happening, but I'm not ready to admit it to myself. 

Mama loves you Isabella
Please watch over me and your little sibling! I'm probably more scared than I would like to admit. Losing you was the hardest thing for me this far and going through another loss is heartbreaking all over again. 

2 comments:

  1. Mags, I'm so very sorry you guys are dealing with this once again! Its so heartbreaking that you are having so many trials before the reward :( If you don't mind, I want to say from a person who had 8 miscarriages before Sophie, please don't lose faith and that thirst to be a parent. You will be in my prayers, hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea. I can't imagine the heartbreak of multiple losses. These two, back to back has been a tough one to swallow. I have a lot of faith and my desire to be a mommy and create a family is so big. I have a lot of love to give. Love u! XOXO

    ReplyDelete