Sunday, February 16, 2014

Mommy diary: page 14

Isabella:


3 wks 3 days since I lost you. I think about you every second of every day. 

I've coped pretty well. There are definitely bad days, like today. Where I find myself backed up into a corner. Lost in my thoughts. Fighting back tears and trying to make my mind stop racing. 


You have a five y/o cousin who is fighting for her life right now. I'm watching your aunt go through this enormous amount of pain and I find myself so helpless, weak and an emotional wreck to be any kind support for her. I have emotions running through me that I don't understand. I'm looking for strength because your aunt needs me, she needs your dad. Your cousin needs us all to stand in our faith and at her side, to fight this fight with her. 





No comments:

Post a Comment