Saturday, August 30, 2014

Mommy diary: pg 28

My dearest Isabella:

Today, I should have spent countless hours awaiting your arrival! The first sounds should have been that cry of yours!
God had other plans for you, but that doesn't take away from the pain that still lingers. I miss you! I think I'll always miss you. Thank you for showing me love. I've learned this very different type of love and only you could have impacted my life in such a way to show me it. The unconditional love, the love that grows with every passing day. The type of love that needs no memory because you were mine all along and I am yours forever.

I make no excuses for my grieving of your absence and I no longer care to remember who I was before I lost you. To be honest, the moment I found out I was pregnant, I was a changed woman. 



A mommy changes with a child and just because I don't have you here in my arms that doesn't take away from the fact that I changed too! I'll never be the person I was before you, but I hope to get pass the bumps and be a better me!! I owe this all to you. 




You would have loved your family! Mama started to receive birthday messages for you very early this morning. They all made sure to join in on the birthday celebration for you. Near or far, you were thought of by many.  




 Your grandpa had some beautiful words for you, I hope it made you feel extra special!!! 

Enjoy your birthday with all of our family members in heaven! Love you Isabella Rae!!
 

Daddy + Mama 8.30.14


3 comments:

  1. That was beautiful and at the same time so sad! You and Tony WILL Be the most amazing parents when God finally places that in your path. We dont always have answers for the why's and why not's and probably wont until we get to meet our maker. I pray for you guys to have the blessing of a child you both so very much deserve. Isabella is not here with us in this world but we will all get to meet her and love her one day and I know she will be just as beautiful as her mommy and daddy! Love u both, hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete