Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Mommy diary: pg. 37

My dearest Isabella:

"You are missing from me"
"Tu me manques"

Mama has you on her mind a lot lately. 
I spent these same days last year on bedrest, cause it was leading up to the day I lost you. 

I am currently sick. I've spent a lot of time in bed, resting, going on almost 72 hours. The same amount of hours I spent praying and crying, last year, while your grandma tried to remind me to put my trust in God. 

Although, I am physically in pain with the aches in my body, soreness in my throat and pain in my ears. Nothing compares to a broken heart, shattered dreams and empty arms. 

I just miss you so much. That's all I have to say. I lived this past year missing a part of me. I'll live the rest of my life missing that part of me. You were mine and I was yours from the moment I knew you were there and you will always be the missing part of me.  

"You are missing from me"
"Tu me Manques"

No comments:

Post a Comment