Friday, March 14, 2014

Drink & shrink diary: page 1

I started my journey with Javita on February 5th of this year. For a few years now, I've only been content with how I look (not happy) and frankly, looking 4 mths pregnant when I really wasn't, was getting old. 
My husband had the habit of joking with me about it, never in a way that would offend me, because he loves me regardless.  He and I both have a membership at GB3 which is paid for every month, but do I take advantage of it? Nope. At least not as often as I should to make any difference in my appearance  and/or weight. 

An opportunity to try out Javita came to me through family and to be honest I am so thankful that it did at the time it did. When every part of my life was crumbling Around me, Javita has helped me find a ray of sunshine. I feel great. I look great and so many opportunities have opened up. 



I am not ashamed to post any before and after photos because that is me, was me and I thought I was happy like that, but this feeling I've had lately is what happy is! I'm trying to better myself because my life was at a point of no return and to get out of That place of destruction I needed to focus on me and truly truly love myself. 



Javita has been that and more for me and it gives me such pleasure to share it with others!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment