Monday, March 24, 2014

Drink & Shrink diary: page 3

This wknd I packed a bag of clothes to wear while in Blythe. It's hotter weather there, so I packed my shorts, and capris that I wore last summer, without even trying anything on. I also packed a few pairs of yoga pants for the ride there and ride back. Nothing fit me right.... I ended up having to wear my yoga pants throughout my time there. Lately, I've been swimming in my clothes. I'm happy about it, just frustrated about the daily challenge to find something to wear because I am not ready to buy new clothes yet. 

The other day I went onto the www.javitaresults.com website and I saw a photo of a lady holding up her pants. So I wanted to do the same. I'm not ready to show the whole world, just those people in my life who stay up to date with my life through my blog because they care to know. 

The angle isn't right, so I'm
Not sure if you can even tell. I'll have to take another, with a different photographer, haha! One who isn't distracted by the tv. 😬 However, I now have to roll this pair 2x for it to fit right. These will be going into my donation box.

Looking forward to filling that box soon. Meanwhile, yoga pants it is.  


Wk6 day5, 15lbs lost, 2pant sizes 


No comments:

Post a Comment