Thursday, March 20, 2014

I just want to grow up...

There was a time in my life where I just wanted to grow up.

I wanted to be my own boss.
I wanted to answer to myself.
I wanted to be an adult.


Lately, I would give anything to go back.
Back to a time where all I had to worry about was homework, what the plans for the weekend were and if that shirt matched with those shoes.

I can sit here and dwell on this life I've been dealt. I won't. 

I know I have all the right to be angry, which I am, my poor husband is paying for this emotional roller coaster of mine lately. 
I also have all the right to be sad and the constant tears that flow can only show a small glimpse of the ache I feel inside. 
I also have the right to lean on people I love. If I happen to drown you out then forgive me. 

I am not myself lately.

Not sure if I can get her back.
I am sure going to try.
But this person I am now...is working towards a new and better day, every day! 

Bear with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment