Saturday, April 5, 2014

Drink + shrink diary: page 5

The moment I saw amazing results with Javita, I wanted to share it with my loved ones. I have been successful with some, but not most. It makes me sad to see how a few friends and family members could benefit from every thing this coffee and tea have to offer, yet they are too prideful or busy as they will call it to even give it a try. Maybe I am naive to think This could be for everyone. Maybe I need to be content with changing the lives of strangers. In the past two mths I have met so many new ppl and have gained so many friends through Javita! It is an amazing journey. I am not one bit regretful, but the kind of person I am can't help but feel guilt for not trying hard enough with my family and close friends. 

Here's a new thing: I came to the
gym- willingly! My husband didn't have to bribe me or twist my arm. I made my green tea and I'm even doing more than just the sauna. Now I have energy to go about my daily routines and still have the energy to join him in his passion- the gym! I am no expert here in this strange place hahaha, but it's some quality time with him, so it's worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment