Friday, April 11, 2014

My days are good. 
Some evenings, like today, I get tired and I think, it's because I didn't sleep. I'll go to bed earlier tonight. 
Started feeling terrible earlier today. 
Came to lay in bed.
It's been hours.
He says it's cause I won't let my mind rest.

My mind won't let me rest.

I hate sitting here in the dark. 
I want to sleep
I'm tired.
It's Late already and my eyes are tired. 
I can close them. Or keep them open. It's dark anyways. 

Instead I toss and turn.
Eventually my mind will shut down and I will doze off.... Not in a deep slumber, like I would hope for. More like a long power nap. Just enough to give me energy. Cause surely I'll just wake up early and lay in bed waiting for my 6:30 alarm to go off. 

I can't sleep.

I want to.

Trust me I do. 



I just... Can't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment