Monday, October 27, 2014

Mommy diary: pg 32

Support. Even if you don't want it, in some shape or form - it's there. At least that's how it is when you have a family like mine.

I know that they don't know what to say or how to say it. Most times they don't understand how I am feeling or what I need. 
The most important thing is that they show up. So far, they haven't failed me. They have exceeded the expectations I may have had in the beginning because I was and sometimes still am in such a lonely place that I believe that I am alone. When in reality, that is far from the truth. 

I said to them all week that I understood if they didn't make it out to this healing walk. I truly meant it when I said it too. Even on the drive up- I was only really sure that one other person besides my husband would be attending with me. 

Made me so happy to have them there with me. It truly was an amazing experience and I'm excited to attend their other events as well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment