Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Mommy diary: page 7

To my angel baby:

There are ten million and one things running through my mind and a pain in my heart I cannot describe. I'm going to let this pain go soon because from now on you will live in my heart. I don't want your home to be a place of anger, hurt or resentment; only a place with warmth and love! 

Ideally, I would have wanted my arms to be your next home after you left my womb, but making my heart your next home is a better place than any. 

I have so much comfort knowing that you will be received with open arms in heaven by so many. My grandma must be happy to have a little piece of me with her now. The past four days have been the toughest days in my life, yet,  every day I felt her with me. You are in good hands and I know she will watch over you, my angel baby, until I can hold you in my own arms one day. Mama loves you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment