Thursday, January 2, 2014

Mommy diary: pg.3

I feel pretty normal, if sleeping all day is normal. Really glad I am on winter break right now and I can enjoy sleeping all day. 

I'm only really experiencing a superwoman power in smell. I can smell everything. Some smells that I use to enjoy, I cannot stand. I have some anxiety as well, which I am trying to overcome. Must be the nerves and all the questions I still need answered by a doctor. I just have to remember, ONE day at a time!!!!

Changes will be coming and I plan to enjoy them all, good and bad! Being a mommy is something I've wanted for so long and I am completely overjoyed to actually be experiencing a pregnancy with MY own child. 

Oh, car sickness! Yes I am experiencing that as well! 

Today, daddy and I went Christmas clearance shopping, a yearly tradition and we did some shopping for baby too.    
Boy or girl? You will be nice and warm in a onesie with cute footsies!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment