Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New year, new blessings... Life goes on!

2013, was quite the year. It's sad to think that all that stands out is the loss, the pain, the funerals, the grief and the aftermath of it all! 

However, there are a few highlights....
Home wise:  my husband and I are finally in a place we call home, not because we own it, but because we can make it ours and we are comfortable here. We spent out first Christmas in a home, which is something we have not done in three years, because every Christmas past we were moving in or out of a place.

Job wise: I landed a job with the school district, a job that I absolutely love and really feel like I am moving in the right direction. 

Marriage life: tony and I have both had huge losses this year and our marriage was rocked, and although the winds will rock us, we will not sink because God is our anchor and we are starting this new year with a blessing and something or should I say someone to look forward to. 
We will be entering a new stage in life together, parenthood! I for one, am extremely nervous. this baby is giving me butterflies similar to the same butterflies daddy still gives me! I am so in love with our baby already and cannot wait to hear his/her heartbeat, feel the movements and finally see that beautiful face. 

Cheers to the new year and may you all be blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment