Monday, January 6, 2014

Mommy Diary: pg. 4

I am now in week 8.  
It's weird how many different things my body can feel at once.  
I am ALWAYS thirsty, nothing seems to quench my thirst long enough before I am complaining again about how thirsty I am.
I have yet to experience weird cravings and I can still eat everything with the exception of cheese (I LOVE CHEESE)! 
Nausea has been a constant, but so far hasn't led me to actually getting sick. 

Yesterday, I developed the weirdest annoyance with my shoes and socks! Hear me out before you think I am weird.  I wanted to be barefoot, yes even in this cold! Then at night my feet felt frozen, so I scrambled for some socks, only to get annoyed once again and slide them off having to settle with wedging my feet between my husbands legs for some warmth without the restriction of socks. Needless to say, I had very little sleep last night, could not find comfort long enough to sleep!

Today, I was barefoot until I came to the office for a bit where I decided to try out the socks with shoes again. I made it 45 mins! Now I am barefoot, in my office.  I explained this craziness to my husband and he reminded me that there is such a term as "barefoot and pregnant" I just always assumed these women were "barefoot and pregnant" in the summer months.  My feet can't handle the winter, geeze! I'll probably want to be naked come Spring!! 

I have never really been a "hot" person.  More times than not, the words that come out of my mouth are "I'm cold". My fingertips are always frozen and I use my husband's always HOT hands to warm me up. So this is definitely something very new to me. I'm going to have to get a cute pedicure and find me some cute sandals, cause Winter Break is almost over and I will need some comfy sandals to go back to work, if I can't get over this crazy annoyance with shoes and socks!

Still think I am weird?  Any crazy annoyances you mommy's have experienced?

No comments:

Post a Comment