Monday, July 28, 2014

Sensitive

A small vent here.

I had a "mommy necklace" gifted to me.
It arrived in such a great timing, on a day where I was feeling so sad and only had my babies on my mind. 
I took my usual walk to the mailbox, like I do every night and wasn't even surprised that a package was there because it isn't unusual for an avid online shopper, like myself, to have multiple packages in the box.


It was, however, a surprise when I opened it and found a tiny little necklace, with a mommy charm and the birthstones to match my babies birth dates. I cried happy tears, for the first time in what seems like forever. I put it on that very instant with my husband kindly reminding me of my sensitive skin.  I told him, I'd wear it anyway. 



I'm sad today, cause after about a week of wearing it, I can no longer stand the itchiness, and the redness that is now visible.  It will go in my jewelry box, where the rest of my necklaces, bracelets, watches, earrings and rings have made a permanent home, until the very,very, very special occasion that I will risk wearing them, if only for a few hours.  



No comments:

Post a Comment